Today has been a very busy day. And although I was able to read most emails through my iphone, I couldn’t check my blog(s) until 10 PM tonight. By the time I opened this blog, I had lots of comments to responds to. And since Monday is my ‘major blogwalking’ day, which means I visit all blogs in my blogroll to check the updates (few of them are updated frequently – I visit them more often – but some are only updated once in a week, if that, and that’s why I do whole blogwalking on one day just to make sure I don’t miss any of my blogger friends’ blog updates), I had to stay a bit longer than usual.
Anyway, back to my somewhat overwhelming comments, it’s almost midnight and I just finished responding all comments. Which left me wondering, and I hope you don’t mind answering my questions:
- How often do you check your blog (to see if someone leaves comment on the post or on the shoutbox, or to check if your stat or technorati rank is increasing, to see who just visited by checking your mybloglog or blogcatalog, etc).
- Do you wait until you get more many comments on your entry or you respond each comment directly?
- How often do you blogwalking?
- Do you blogwalk to each of blog on your blogroll? My blogroll isn’t that big (less than 100 blogs listed there) and it’s already time consuming. But some bloggers can have thousands of blogs listed on their blogroll. That’s why I am wondering.
- How do you keep tracking on other bloggers’ blog? Do you subscribe their RSS readers or do you prefer to visit their blogs directly?
- Do you always leave comment on each new post? If not, why?
- When you leave comment(s), do you go back again sometime later to see if the blog owner has responded? How important is it to have your comment responded?
Hope my questions can trigger some interesting discussion. Beddy time now!